It’s Foodie Friday and today we are discussing… drinking our food.
I absolutely love smoothies, they are quick and easy and can be full of amazing vitamins and minerals that are great for your well-being.
These are the items I use in my smoothies (by the way my kids drink these too)
- GREEN SUPERFOOD: Contains over 70 ingredients, 25 billion probiotics, enzymes, fruits & vegetables, liver support, vitamins, trace minerals, skeletal support, and adaptogens. It is the green food that started the category in 1992.
- THE MISSING LINK: Modern foods provide fewer micronutrients, and we’re often living much more sedentary lives than our Paleolithic ancestors. Green Vibrance helps fill in gaps in our nutrition and health due to our modern lives and food system.
- ACHIEVE PEAK HEALTH: Green Vibrance addresses the four foundations of health – Digestion, Immunity, Nutrition, and Circulation. Find your healthy balance through this comprehensive formula.
- EASY NUTRITION: It’s a challenge to integrate the nutrition we need to feel our best into our busy day-to-day. Green Vibrance is a one-stop solution, simple to drink added to your beverage of choice. Add it to your smoothie and take your greens to go.
- TRUTH, TRUST, AND TRANSPARENCY: You will find no misleading proprietary blends with Vibrant Health. We fully disclose each ingredient by dose in every product we manufacture.
- GREAT SOURCE OF COLLAGEN: Collagen is one of the most important nutrients needed to maintain a strong body and keep you in healing mode.
- SOURCED FROM PASTURE-RAISED CATTLE: Our Upgraded Collagen is sourced from pasture-raised cows. These cattle spend their entire lives in the pasture.
- GREAT ADDITION TO FOOD: Upgraded Collagen is a supplement that can be added to any liquid drink, or meal you already make, without needing to cook time-consuming broths, stews, soups, and organ meats.
- ALL NATURAL: Upgraded Collagen does not contain any dairy, egg, sugar, corn, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial flavors, or preservatives. Our Collagen source (gelatin) is certified by the FDA as GRAS.
- CONTAINS MORE COLLAGEN THAN BONE BROTH: Upgraded Collagen is enzymatically processed several times to leave its peptides intact, resulting in a neutral tasting, highly available protein that is odorless and doesn’t clump. It is far easier to use and contains more collagen than bone broth.
Grapefruit’s fresh, invigorating aroma is sure to uplift the mood and please the senses. Pressed from the rind, Grapefruit is more than just a fresh scent. Grapefruit’s cleansing and invigorating properties have made it a favorite among essential oil lovers. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Stevia rebaudiana is a natural herb that grows in Asia and South America.
I use several different protein powders. Swiig, Primal Body, SLAP Nutrition, Dr. Mercola and several others (that’s a whole different blog to come) – Look for protein powders without added sugar, artificial sweeteners or artificial dyes/chemicals. In addition, protein powders made from grass-fed cows are optimal!
Watch the quick video on how I make this delicious and nutritious smoothie!
Do you make a green smoothies? What do you add in yours?